Beth Israel Synagogue, 1953, photo JAHSENA Archives, BIS.01.1
« click for larger image »

The congregation remained in its original building until 1953, when a new synagogue was built further West on 102 Ave. and 119th St. As the Jewish Community moved further and further West, the synagogue had to move with it.

Beth Israel Synagogue, 1953, photo JAHSENA Archives, BIS.01.1

  

Jewish Archives and Historical Society
of Edmonton and Northern Alberta

  « back