Blue Rock Hotel, originally built in 1893, as it appeared on February 22, 1959
« click for larger image »

Blue Rock Hotel,
originally built in 1893, as it
appeared on Feb 22, 1959

Blue Rock Hotel DEMOLISHED August 1970
« click for larger image »

Blue Rock Hotel
DEMOLISHED
August 1970

Advertisement for the opening of the Capitol Theatre, May 1921
« click for larger image »

Advertisement for the opening of the Capitol Theatre, May 1921

Capitol Theatre DEMOLISHED May 1972
« click for larger image »

Capitol Theatre
DEMOLISHED
May 1972


Glenbow Archives houses photographs and archival records which tell the stories of these buildings, the people who owned and occupied them, and the events within their walls.

  

Glenbow Archives

  « back