South Peace
Regional Archives

Archives Unleashed 2007 Virtual Exhibit

David and Ann Philips-Roberts, immigrants from Wales, arrived in the Clairmont area in 1916 and filed on a homestead, which they called Trevor Farm. Their only child Ann grew up on Trevor Farm, where her constant companions were the family pets and the farm animals.

Click for Full Size Image

Ann Macklin fonds, South Peace Regional Archives